my eyes!

How could anyone do that to a Maserati :(

fishman

I quite like it. Shame it's Italian.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

I don't like the paint or the rear end of the bodykit, if only its lines were smoother it would have a WRC feel about it.

Reply to
REMUS

->How could anyone do that to a Maserati :(

->

But it's only a Maserati..........

Reply to
Geoff

Maseratis are seriously cool. They are characterful, weird, heroic in their failure and have a great history.

Reply to
fishman

->Maseratis are seriously cool. They are characterful, weird, heroic in

->their failure and have a great history.

A great history of failure, nothing more uncool then breaking down, or bits falling off when you stop at some traffic lights........

Reply to
Geoff

I agree with the paint but I like the back end though not the front bumper.

Reply to
Depresion

I'm close to tears - I hope that's a replica and not a real Maserati.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Never stopped my Lancia gaining maximum respect and that's a damn sight lower down the food chain than a maserati!

Reply to
fishman

Looking on the bright side, it was probably totally rotten before they did that to it.

Reply to
SteveH

looks a bit too max power for my liking! and what silly bastard thought a corsa has a right to park so close! disgusting!

Reply to
Vamp

I still hope that there are some Ghibli Cups left when I can afford to buy and run one.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

->Never stopped my Lancia gaining maximum respect and that's a damn sight

->lower down the food chain than a maserati!

Yea but you expect cheap cars to break !

Reply to
Geoff