My latest shed...

Could that be because the breakdowns are all 'pending'?

:-p

Reply to
Pete M

SteveH wrote: Snipped drivel

Snipped drivel

So what 2 stroke did you have that was EFI?

Alan...

Reply to
Alan Smith

I've seen (but not owned) some EFI 2 Stroke outboards.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

LOL. Had it up on a ramp today. Save the front wings, its rock solid. The front valance is fine as well where it bolts to the wings so I've nothing to worry about there.

Reply to
Conor

How do you know? That could be a private plate, car could be on a D plate which would mean it *could* be a special. I think that colour was still used on the specials. I can't really remember tho, its a long time since I was interested in Capris.....despite learning to drive in a signal orange 3.0S with fishnet recaros!

Reply to
tomScotland

If it were anything from B plate onwards, it would be a Special - no "could" about it.

The clue is in the interior. Two tone rear seats so its the two tone shark grey cloth Recaro interior which was fitted to the 2.8i's and not the light grey leather Recaro interior fitted to the Specials.

Indeed it was.

Reply to
Conor

Which is one of the reasons I like it. I really can't abide the half leather trim in the Special. I don't like the Special alloys either, but they're easily sorted. I do, however, love the shark grey cloth trim - it's one of the very few times I prefer cloth to leather.

It's been repainted in Paris blue, it was originally in a slightly darker shade. This works out well as my last 2.8i was a Paris blue non-special and I loved it.

Reply to
Pete M

13" or 15" Superlites are my favourite...

It should actually have had 13x7 Pepperpots on.

Reply to
Conor

That doesn't mean a thing really. If you owned something that kept breaking down, would you want any potential buyer to see loads of documented evidence that it had been that way?

Or to put it another way, you didn't answer my question really, did you... ;-)

Reply to
JackH

Oooooh dear, what a complete sack of shit, shit certainly follows you around, it's worth £2k on the government scrappage scheme, do us all a favour and take them up on the offer... ooops, sorry forgot you ain't got any money have you? you loser!

Reply to
Mike Dean