my new project

already have a mi lined up and some shiney new 3d mappable managment winging its way to me :) was destined for the 205 but this seems a much more deserving home :)

Reply to
Rob

When you get bored/fed up with it, let me know I might wanna buy some of the interesting bits off you :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

"> I can see the point in an Mi16 in a 205, because they never came that

beats butchering an alfa for a nice jtd to put in it though :)

but alas the 205 is suffering from the fact that everyone else has one :)

alas a modded bx on standalone managment and t/b's appeals anyone know where i can get a full cage for a bex?

Reply to
Rob

OMP do them

Reply to