New BMW's

OMG at the new 645 CI Coupé, BMW are really pulling out all the stops, seen a few normal 5 series on the road now and I love em

I know its been discussed a bit in here, but is the general opinion good or bad?

rON

Reply to
Ronny

Good, afaiac.

Reply to
Lordy

With the 5 Series, pretty mixed. It's got several design flaws unlike the old one which was near perfect from day one and ahead of the pack.

The old five had a waiting list of over a year when first introduced. The new one is ex-stock.

Reply to
Dave Plowman

I thought we were discussing the 6.

Reply to
Theo

I thought bad at first, but they definately grow with time. Same as all new-fangled stuff really (like the Focus) - lots of other cars look very dated in comparison.

Reply to
Nom

Nope, read Ronny's post again !

Reply to