New Car

Well...

I went for the Golf. It's runable every day without costing a fortune. It seats four if strictly necessary (I don't need anything more than that), and Me, SWMBO and l'enfant can go for a bit of al fresco motoring of a summer evening. What's more, the tax I no longer pay because I no longer have a company car and the increment I get at work for being an essential user will pay for it. So - they are still effectively paying for my car and I still get 40p a mile (9000 a year, you work it out ).

Anyway - pics.

I sent one of the car to a mate who immediately slagged it off as a hairdressers car (which obviously it is) and he did an excellent photshop job on it to complete the 'going anywhere nice this year' appearance.

Original

Hairdressered
It made oi larff

Pick it up on Monday :o)

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Kinda cool, although, HOW high?! It needs 18s, and to be about 60mm lower :-)

Tee hee!

Reply to
DanTXD

Nice. Always liked Golf cabrios - if I had the room I'd buy a properly sorted MkI - in Rivage spec. if I could find one.

Reply to
SteveH

guy at work has a MK1 cabrio in orange looks totally original apart from a bit of a drop, tidy car on an A plate!

Reply to
Vamp