New midwest subaru STI dedicated message board

just put up a midwest dedicated wrx message board. it's mainly midwest STI based, but everyones welcome. ((site graphics will change shortly)

feel free to sign up

Kolizionlasers

So where are we looking at? Nottingham, Derby, Coventry, Wolverhampton?

Reply to
Elder

Did you use Google to see how many hundreds of others there already are!

Reply to
malc

that I did.... but mine will have larger benifits then most.

givaways, large scale car shows, and other such items. As I work with world famous custom painters, many well known sponcers, and other such fun crap that will make it stand out soon enough.

Reply to
Kolizionlasers

I don't usually comment on spelling, especially when any potential 'sponcers' (sic) may be watching...

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

They always do. Move along, nothing to see here.

Reply to
Lordy.UK

How often do you expect them to sponc. Is it one to one private sponcing or on stage for the crowd. In this new moralistic day and age, is sponcing even legal anymore?

Reply to
Elder

For anyone wondering what sponcing is, and what sponcers do:

I sure do love Google.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Payntirs of ther werld untie! Yew hef nuffink to lose butt yer sponcs!

Reply to
Steve Firth