New mustang

Maybe that title should have been "American's design a sexy car shocker!"

ok, the original wasn't bad but I want one of those!! lovely

Bigus

Reply to
Bigus

Bet it won't go round corners still. No match for the ones in the first decade of production but looks like they are getting back on track just in time of another oil crisis. I do with ford would stop reusing bullit to advertise there cars what next James Dean digitally advertising a new Porsche?

Reply to
Depresion

In article , "Bigus" spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Nah, should be "Canadians build better Fords than Yanks Shocker".

You did watch all the movie didn't you.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

My God that is an ugly front end!!1

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

keyless entry pad - what the heck is that all about. Imagine the fun the local scrotes would have with that. Be ok if you lost the keys though, at least you could get in... oh hang on.

Reply to
Johnny

Just been playing with the spec £20,309.12 +VAT not bad considering I added all the options I would actually want. The real head line should be: "America makes Car with Stick" as the auto is a $1220 extra. I still can't help but feel 300bhp and 320lbft from a 4.6L V8 isn't much.

Reply to
Depresion

Hang on that's the Canadian site not US so the price would be £17,019.40 not £20,309.12!

Reply to
Depresion

Doesn't even have an alarm as standard. There is also no fuel economy listed.

Reply to
Depresion

That's because it's not a feature of that model.

Peter

-- "Diamonds are what I really need - think I'll rob a store, escape the law, and live in Italy. Lately, my luck has been so bad, you know the roulette wheel, it's a crooked deal, I'm losing all I had."

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Liked the Steve McQueen Commercial. Like the car too. Why Canada for heaven's sake?

Reply to
Guy Gerrard

"Depresion" wrote

Begging to be tuned!

Reply to
fishman

this ones nicer

Theo

economy, mustang ? eh ? How does that work ?

------------------------------------------------ "We are all individuals" "I'm not!"

Reply to
Carl Smith

i like that, front end is a bit retro to the old mustangs, very nice :)

Reply to
Vamp

I just had a sex piss in mypants :(

Reply to
Chet

lol it is nice isnt it, single seater stripped out smooth V8 banana niceness

Reply to
Theo

The Thunderbird is slightly better with 3.9l and 280bhp all the extra valves coming into play.

Reply to
Depresion

LMAO !

Reply to
Nom

that's a bit OTT for me.. too much body kit and don't like those huge big spoilers like on the boot.

Bigus

Reply to
Bigus

yeah but Ford are american.. ok maybe it was designed in canada then, but have they ever designed a sexy car b4 either? ;)

Bigus

Reply to
Bigus