nissan bluebird turbos?

nissan bluebird zx turbo at work reseved at 100 quid with only 24k on the clock, aint seen it yet but what they like? proper tempted for a giggle :)

Reply to
Vamp

In news: snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net, Vamp wrote something quite bizarre, possibly in an effort to confuddle the world. It went like so;

Ugly, not that quick, FWD.

Better value than your 328 :-p

Reply to
Pete M

Quite quick for their time, bit FWD kills it. The same engine in a Silvia is *much* more fun.

Cheers,

Colin.

Reply to
Colin Stamp

"Pete M" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@usenet.zapto.org...

was that last comment really necessary? still 100 notes i thought it might be a giggle, be a laugh to nos it and blow it up at santa pod :) although not sure bout dieing in a fireball in a bluebird hmm

Reply to
Vamp

In news:GsidnaU4 snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net, Vamp wrote something quite bizarre, possibly in an effort to confuddle the world. It went like so;

Of course....

Apart from the hideous understeer, they're not that bad really. Ok for something to pootle to / from work in. ISTR most have aircon :-o

Reply to
Pete M

get an isuzu piazza turbo instead :)

Reply to
Theo

to=20

Quite rare now, and the Retro-J kit is starting to gain value. Better bought for =A3100, given 6 months tax and stuffed on the for sale=20 section of

at twice what it cost you (so =A33-400). It will sell.

--=20 Carl Robson Car PC Build starts again.

Homepage:

NeedforSwede2

Ooh!

I might be interested in that, if you don't want it.

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

The same engine in a scabby 1979 Sunny is even better.

:-)

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

na going halfs with one of the valeters now, gonna sort the exhaust out as it's blowing, up the boost a tad and it looks a heap of shit too so keeping the shit heap look for a giggle :) should be fun, reckon it won't make anywhere near 100 when we sell it to the trade tomorrow so hopefully i'll grab that with me mate, be a laugh to f*ck around with hehe

Reply to
Vamp

Cool, didn't realise they came out in the 1960's :)

Reply to
Lordy.UK

0-60 in eight point something I think. I reckon that's not to bad for the '80s. Certainly kicked the s*1t out of the MG Metro I was driving at the time ;o)

I actually drove a Bluebird for years. It was an NA 1.8 and it must have been the only one with spots and fogs. I always wished I'd stretched myself to get the turbo...

Cheers,

Colin.

Reply to
Colin Stamp

And electronically adjustable suspension, in 1936!

-- Chet

Chet

Simitar SS1, made it a near decent car for a wrong end drive but it was too late using a POS Ford engine had F****D it's image.

Reply to