Not a car but OH MY GOD...

Is this just the most butt ugly thing you've seen? A bastard mating of the two worst vehicles on the road. Best bit is the seller reckons he's got 91 people who've stuck it on their watch list!!!

Conor

It was the bead curtain that ruined it for me... ;-P

Justin.

Reply to
Justin Cole

Could that thing be any more pikey?!?

Richard

Reply to
RichardK-PB

It could have an advert for a cash only gardening/landscaping business, with a mobile number on the side and 6 bags of winkles by the step.

That would only make it a little bit more pikey.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

It was somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Conor saying something like:

Priceless. And the dumb bastard's even got the door on the wrong side.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Seller's Other Items are: Jack Russell puppies, some clothespegs and assorted bunches of heather in tinfoil.

Reply to
Mark W

Actually

Should suit someone who mentioned wanting something wearing a V12 vest.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

For a moment there I thought you were going to talk about the new Renault "concept" truck.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Heh. I think that thing actually did turn up full of people offering to tarmac my drive ;o)

Mason

Reply to
Mason

That turned up in the courier exchange chat pages...... you a member Conor??

-- r