Not Again!

Get given a Mini. Say I'll give first refusal to PO< then have to sell it before I can get a response from said PO.

Get murmurs of hassle from PO about selling Mini.

Now using left over cash from selling first Mini to buy another.

One sold and one bought within 4 days with net gain of zero (only money spent from sale was on insurance swap over to my Triumph with knackered engine).

Is this a record for futility I wonder?

Still, the new one might have no T or T, but has got 12" minilights and an aftermarket gearknob that I might be able to replace with standard and flog. Net profit might go all the way to a pack of smokes after that...

Reply to
Stuffed