Nova 4 Sale

The italian car or the Nova? This is a bit like asking which is more wet, the Atlantic ocean or the North sea :P.

I'd be willing to bet its a close run thing.

-- James

Reply to
James

I think he meant sprayed

I think he means it was lowered by a garage

go for it!

how do you know? he must be a mate of yours.

yep deffo buddies.

i doubt thats the reason

lads on curry's with proper cars?? wth

I was right, you even went on hols with him.

yeah but your an old man.

Reply to
Theo

You're forgetting that by the time both of our Italian motors were built, the Italians had discovered the wonders of galvanising, so they're pretty much rot resistant.

The only problem with 33s is that they get some bubbling around the fuel filler, but other than that, they're absolutely fine.

Reply to
SteveH

For the same insurance as the 1.2, you could have had a faster car than the SR.

A 1 litre citroen ax .... ye olde tin foyle box ... light as a turd infused with methane.

-- (Scum Mail Bouncer In use). (Remove the two "n" from email address to reply directly).

Regards..... Steve.

Reply to
FEo2 Welder

In news:6gNUb.8068$ snipped-for-privacy@news-text.cableinet.net, Theo decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

33 is old? Fook!, besides, I live in Liverpool which is 150% loading... just helps being on a collectors policy and all my cars being eligible ;-)
Reply to
Pete M

Is it just me or does everyone else think Fiesta Mk 3.5 whenever they read a sentence like the one above?

LL

Reply to
LiviLion

Jesus man, 33 is ancient ! How do you manage to drive at all ? :)

Reply to
Lordy

You wouldn't let it lie, would you?

Douglas