Car For Sale Nova SR lookalike

Hi I am selling my Vauxhall Nova 1200cc (G-Reg) It has full body-kit to make it look like a Nova SR, It has also been re-spayed in Trophy Blue. Taxed till end of April, Mot till End March, although I know of nothing that will make it fail the next MOT, as it is serviced regularly and well looked after. I have just fitted a new clutch and pressure plate. It has a large bore exhaust also. I can sell it without the alloys ( Fox 5) ordinary wheels and tyres fitted for £450.00. or with the Fox 5 and tyres for £600.00 New car forces sale. digital photographs available on request. cheers Roger................ Quartz snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com

Reply to
Roger