Nova 4 Sale

Hi I am selling my Vauxhall Nova 1200cc (G-Reg) It has full body-kit to make it look like a Nova SR, It has also been re-spayed in Trophy Blue.Suspension has been professionals lowered, Taxed till end of April, Mot till End March, although I know of nothing that will make it fail the next MOT, as it is serviced regularly and well looked after. I have just fitted a new clutch and pressure plate. It has a large bore exhaust also. I can sell it without the alloys ( Fox 5) ordinary wheels and tyres fitted for £450.00. or with the Fox 5 and tyres for £600.00 New car forces sale. digital photographs available on request. cheers Roger................ Quartz snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com

Reply to
Quartz

Yeah, you said.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Just thought someone may have missed the post

Reply to
Quartz

Ever thought it was being ignored!!

Reply to
Funkyman

No replies doesn't necessarily mean nobody's read it.

Reply to
Simon Burrows

But it does mean nobody cares

Reply to
Chet

On the contary, I have had several offers, I am just trying to get the best price by leaving it up for sale a bit longer, am hoping it goes with the alloys as apposed to without. Quartz

Reply to
Quartz

Thats not the way it looks

I still dont think anybody cares.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

I personally am not in the slightest bit interested in the way you think it looks, Likewise I am not the slightest bit interested in if you think no-body cares, my post states that I have a car for sale, if your not interested then why do you bother to read it. Quartz

Reply to
Quartz

message

Because its on uk.rec.cars.modifications, not uk.adverts.cars or similar. I'm not subscribed to that so i don't read it. Make sense?

Reply to
Chet

If you wanted a Nova SR why didn't you buy one instead of trying to make one out of a Nova 1.2 ?

Its not going to be cheaper to run or insure than an SR because of the mods and probably looks like another boy racer wannabe car.

-- James

Reply to
James

Obviously it is cheaper to insure than a SR as it is only a 1200cc, I have run a quote on my nova with the mods and a SR and the SR is £326.88p more expensive. and that is the cheapest quote I can get after hours of searching Quartz

Reply to
Quartz

I didn't try to make one out of a Nova 1.2, it was like that when I bought it. Quartz

Reply to
Quartz

Or, you could buy a decent 'warm' hatch, like the one I'm selling, for example.

And I know which one is more rusty......

Reply to
SteveH

All show and no go then.

Reply to
Funkyman

Not to a "modified" Nova driver it would seem.

James of Sunderland

Reply to
James

No, BOTH the posts in question state you have a car for sale in a generally non adverts newsgroup. Posting an advert twice in case "...someone may have missed the post" is just ignorance.

If you don't see your original post, it could be your news server doesnt have 2 days retention and its time to move ISPs or get a free news account somewhere (look for 'the german server' on groups.google.com). I can assure you that almost everyone who reads this group regularly will be able to see them both. Notice how you only got any sort of on group reaction to the 2nd post.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Yeah, you already said.

Wouldn't you have more luck posting into some sort of adverts group or perhaps ebay or the like? That's what they're for, you see.

Reply to
antispam

In news:F2wUb.17820$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfep4-winn.server.ntli.net, Quartz decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

spayed? So it's impotent then?

Bodie and Doyle opened a suspension chop shop now? C15 must be gutted...

Handy legal requirements there.. You're too kind, so at least we could drive it away then?

as you're not a mechanic?

apart from the 3am handbrake turns in Currys car park on a Friday night?

because getting it to wheelspin in Currys at 2 am involved 9000 rpm and a dumped clutch...

so the neighbours near Currys can't get to sleep on a Friday night?

Because you're sick of the lads on Currys with proper cars shouting "look at that wanker with the 1.2 Nova trying to get it to wheelspin"

You still on about the Nova here? Or trying to make money out of "the photos from that week in Amsterdam with Herman"

Heh, that's more than I pay F/C on the Golf, Alfa, Merc and Jag combined!

(oh, that's a 1.8i, 2.0i, 3.6i and 5.0i)

Dutch rent boy films

Reply to
Pete M

Most Novas are :)