Now that's a proper Mafia staff car...

While looking for cars in all the wrong places I came across this:

Mind you, the colour combination would have a colour blind guide dog puke up its guts.

Reply to
Timo Geusch

I don't think the colour combo is that bad, in a '70s kind of way.

Stupendously unreliable heaps, those 130s. The bloke who bought my dads garage had one, I remember when my dad spotted the thing when he was driving away from the garage for the last time "Well, I spent 15 years building up that business and I've sold it to someone who obviously knows f**k all about cars, judging by the unreliable p.o.s he's turned up in"

Reply to
Pete M

I love the interior.

Reply to
Elder

If ever there was a car that proves tinting the front windows should be legal that's it. If you could only see the interior or exterior at any one time that would be funktastic.

Reply to
Depresion