Anyone one want any interesting project tat or serious hardware?

Interesting, I have money burning a hole at the moment..

That xsara on the front page is a serious HFM.

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

Rover P5, sir? I happen to have one that'll be up for sale shortly.

Reply to
Pete M

Mike P gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

What, this one?

Can we spot the deliberate mistake?

And, yes, £2,750 for a Xsara is HFM?

Reply to
Adrian

Well, I spotted it's not a picasso straight away if that's what you mean.

Indeed. I just picked up a 99 TD Exclusive, albeit not an estate, with a FSH, new cambelt, in very good nick for £645..

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

Mike P gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

TBF, I suspect library pic - it's X-reg, and the description says '02

Reply to
Adrian

I didn't pay it that much attention. I just saw "X-reg Xsara" and "2750", though HFM and left it at that. £2750 is still HFM for an 02 HDi Picasso..

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P