Now that's the proper way to get your wheels off...

Fun, but I'm a bit disappointed.

Reciprocating saw just isn't as cool as gas axe, or even angle grinder.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Should have used a shotgun.

Reply to
Elder

Ooh, not a bad idea.

I had a Clay Pigeon shooting lesson today. I'm not very good at it but it was the first time I've fired a shotgun. Not as scary as I imagined.

Some brief research on Youtube has kind of put me off going to America ever though.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

I love the companies that make fully automatic shotguns with big cylinder magazine.

Reply to
Elder

At least with careful use of a gas axe and some heat shielding you could probably have had the head off the bolt or nut and hardly damaged the paint on the wheels.

Reply to
David Billington

Yeah. Cutting off half of the rear suspension beam would have been pretty funny too.

Clearly the chap did it because he is an idiot rather than a comedian.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

yes it is

Tim S Kemp

I'm asking Santa for some armoured trousers.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

I've already got some Kevlar ones for riding the motorbike. : )

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

My motorbike clothing would protect my head, shoulders, elbows, spine and knees.

Its the bits in between I'd worry about...

Wonder if it works against shotguns.

Reply to
Douglas Payne