Now *that's* what I call a blown engine!

Scroll down the images/post mortem. Just how much boost is too much? >That< much.

JB

Reply to
JB

The image is from a different engine, the VNT-17 isn't that big they are the stock turbo on 130/150 1.9 PD engines in the Golf platform.

Reply to
Depresion

I thought this one had been seriously modded? Either way, that's one engine for the scrappie. JB

Reply to
JB

Oops!

Reply to