O/T ish. Australian cars.

Haven't decided how I'm going with the CarPC.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Is it worth it in something as unsecure as a rag top?

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

I bet that makes you girlfriend happy.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Well, I noticed afterwards, as my taste came back (although it wasn't that bad), things I thouhgt bland, because I smoked, now still taste bland.

So cheap supermarket chicken, milk and eggs have been replaced with their organic or freerange replacement, and farmed sea fish has been swapped for wild.

Really nice. Things like english tomatos on the vine, instead the usual "long life" spanish varieties that get sold cheap and have no taste.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Yeah, quality over quantity and all that. Much better.

Reply to
conkersack

She likes Chilis too.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Cheaper than a decent high end audio setup, and more hidden . Either a glassed in low down screen deep in the shadows, or a powered fold away one that shows nothing when off.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Yep. Life costs more, but I'm not spending on ciggies. The saab was a little quiting treat. My last patch went on the day I went to collect it. And it ses less fuel than the Celica, and selling the Celica should hopefully cover most of the cost.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2