Oh My

The Viper must have just been a practice run :)

Reply to
Lordy

Not bad but I bet it goes the way of the Nardo, it's also down on the Veyron by

4 cylinders 151bhp 2.1L and 72lb/ft still it's tips the scales at only 2860lb rather than around 3500- and theoretically 0.1 seconds faster to 60 as well as being a bit cheaper.
Reply to
Depresion

oh but its so beautiful.

Reply to
Theo

Theo raved thus:

:: oh but its so beautiful.

And with a quad turbo V12 it's gonna sound amazing...

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

Multiples of 6 = good.

Reply to
Doki

It is the mid engined classic Supercar shape. Seems american car design has just located the '80's :)

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

they had their own styles tho.

Reply to
Theo

The Veyron, bah. It's never going to happen, at least not for a long time yet. They're more interested in getting the 'budget' version out at the moment, because they're having so much trouble perfecting the 1001ps model.

I have my doubts on the 0-60 time without some serious electronic trickery - 850bhp and 850 foot pounds of torque through just the rear wheels... ? :)

Reply to
Lordy

Hmmmm, Donuts....Aaaaggggggggggggg

Reply to