OI belguim bloke Tome

Did i see somewhere that your coming to Scotland?

Pop by for a cuppa if your Near Glasgow

Reply to
Rob

"Rob" wrote in news:Ppaji.12194$%Z3.896 @newsfe3-gui.ntli.net:

Or we will set about ye :-)

Reply to
Stuart G Gray

I went to Corby the other day. That was enough to convince me that I never want to actually go near Glasgow.

Reply to
Doki

Euh...

Fill me in before I take the invitation to see beautifull Glasgow on.

;-)

TDM

Reply to
Tom De Moor

Corby isn't in Scotland. Doki is a southern shandy drinking poofter.

I've met Rob, he's a nice enough fellow.

Some bits of Glasgow are nicer than others.

(c:

Reply to
Douglas Payne

That's a bit like saying a 30 foot drop won't hurt you as much as a 40 foot drop though...

Reply to
Lordy.UK