Oi, PeteM, suits you sir.

Reckon it wouldn't take much to get going again properly and OTR, and appears to be RHD.

Reply to
Elder

I would, but the 5.0 in those is magnificently gutless (about 120 bhp..) if memory serves me right, and my trade policy excludes Yank s**te.

I actually asked them to exclude Yank s**te or I'd end up buying tons of it.

Reply to
Pete M

Isn't there a bucket load of emissions gear that can be dumped and swapped for a 4barrel to unleash a reasonable amount though.

Or even stick on LPG and have cash to run it.

Reply to
Elder

Oh indeed there is, normally cam, carb, manifold and a bit of dizzy tweakage will release good poke once the emissions shit has been junked, but then it'd be a £1500 lump of Yankshite.

I suspect I'd be LPGing the Audi before that.

Decoded all the options on the Howdi earlier, bloody hell, you can't half tell when a car was first registered to the manufacturer.

I like cars when other people have paid for the options.

Reply to
Pete M