OK, Ebay your fave car from your year of birth.

As I suggested while hunting vamp a new motor. Search Ebay motors uk. Use your year of birth. Of all the cars that come back, post your fave 3 or 6(ish) ;). As posted previously Mine.

And especially this.

NeedforSwede2

Probably my favourite from the year of my birth is

:)

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

Good call.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Tony is the same age as me, so I'll go with that one :-p

Reply to
Pete M

or

If the Porsche was a turbo there would be no question :-)

Reply to
DanTXD

?ViewItem&item=4637710906

Reply to
Homer

you're the same age as me but evidently have somewhat different tastes ;)

To be honest though, there wasn't much choice and I wouldn't get one of those if I had a choice of *any* 1968 car.. be more likely to look for some interesting Jags, Ferrari's, Jensens etc.

Bigus

Reply to
Bigus

Oh you sod. You have to show me a tidy Pantera. Just when I'm getting back to liking FauxGolf mediocrity.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

I know someone with two Panteras. One is an immaculate 1971 early dash LHD one in red, and the other used to belong to Princess Grace of Monaco - he's restoring the latter.

He's also got about 60 classics from all eras mainly stored in museums around the country, stuff from 1901 to around 1995. At last count he had 6 Astons, 3 Porsches, 2 Ferraris, about 15 old MGs, the two DeTomasos, a few Maseratis, a couple of old Corvettes - one's a big block '69 convertible, a GT40 replica, an American LeFrance sportster (basically a fire engine with a sporty body), three Bentleys and a 1929 Rolls Royce with his own handbuilt body and a Merlin engine...

Reply to
Pete M

That Roller isn't a Silver Ghost is it? I saw one with a Merlin engine about

20yrs ago being built by the chap who used to run Kiwi Engineering in Surrey. It was truly a work of craftsmanship.

JB

Reply to
JB

Oooo, this is a fun game. My mate used to have a gold and black Z28 version of this when we were 19, awesome:

to bid on this one:
it British:
Would add an SD1 v8 in there too, but not one on there at the mo :(

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

->That Roller isn't a Silver Ghost is it? I saw one with a Merlin engine about

->20yrs ago being built by the chap who used to run Kiwi Engineering in

->Surrey. It was truly a work of craftsmanship.

That was "The Beast" google for it, not a Royce at all, I think they made him take the gill off.

Reply to
Geoff

OK, here goes:

original and low mileage - one to garage and use on sunnyholidays)

's the V8 Yank Tank covered)
nice project.... no, it's a heap, actually, but if there was a goodexample from '74, I'd have it)
(the token supercar)

Reply to
SteveH

You child, you :-p

Reply to
SteveH

Not much to choose from but here goes:

2.0 911T

Sovereign

V8 250

Reply to
Grant

ok my pics

not much for my year but that's tidy pickings i think. nothing jap there cos they didn't make the great MK1 MR2 till later on hehe

Reply to
Vamp

Damn, didnt notice that one. Add that to my list :)

Carl Gibbs

You are the same age as me Steve. I'd take the Pantera out of that lot.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

No this one was a 1920/30s Roller. I may have the name of the model wrong, but it had huge sweeping running boards down the sides. The Beast was that one that overheated and packed up in some London street wasn't it?

JB

Reply to
JB

->No this one was a 1920/30s Roller. I may have the name of the model wrong,

->but it had huge sweeping running boards down the sides. The Beast was that

->one that overheated and packed up in some London street wasn't it?

->

Something like the Naper Railton ?

Reply to
Geoff