On the scrounge...

Right, I'm after a passenger side front indicator lens[1] for a Mk IV Escort. It's for my mum (no, Ronny, no) who's caught hers and broken it. I thought I'd ask here as there's bound to be someone who's ditched their orange ones for clear replacements.

There's a few quid in it for anyone who's got one they'll let me have.

Cheers,

Reply to
Scott M

:D What are you ganna do without tommorow? Im off to the Costa Brava haha

Ron.

Reply to
Ron

damn keyboard

Reply to
Ron

You want to be careful where you do that........

Steve.

Reply to
Steve Hardwood

aint all ford side repeaters all the same? so you could go down scrapper and get both sides so they match....... from a focus, or feista or whatever.

Reply to
Tim Draper

Errrr....... No.

Reply to
Scott M

explain please.

i though (although could very well be wrong) all ford side repeaters were the same.

-- tim

Reply to
Tim Draper

Blimey.

No, all Ford side repeaters are not the same. Since you mentioned the Focus you must have completely missed has bit about it being for a Mk IV Escort. Anyway the Focus has triangles; the Puma had round ones and the Escort (Mk VI) has ovals.

Anyway, I'm after the front lenses and before you ask, no they're not all the same either.

Reply to
Scott M

ah, yes, sorry..... i know the shapes are different (i am a non-dealer mainly ford mechanic), but the actual fixing into the wing is the same, i`m sure.

i think rover have same fixing as ford. unless the mk4 escort side repeaters are recessed, then you could practically fit any side repeater you wish.

-- tim

Reply to
Tim Draper