On the subject of Autotrader...

What the f*ck happened to their site?

I've just gotten enraged by another error message making the site jump madly as it tries to fit itself into the screen.

I thought the little flash counter thing on the old site (which gets blocked here) was stupid enough, but I was rather dismayed to find what they've done with the front end recently. The counter isn't flash anymore, which I suppose is a boon.

I hate fancy schmancy websites that rely on the new-found and what I feel to be largely unnecessary rendering skills of browsers. Facebook (not that I use it) is pretty annoying but at least more slick than autotrader but I have recently also been enraged by galleries made using iPhoto and iWeb which never seem to work properly.

Reply to
Douglas Payne