Oops... Part 2

Discuss... ;-)

-- JackH

Reply to
jackhackettuk

Pikeycore.

--=20 Carl Robson Audio stream:

Playing at home:The Cruxshadows-T=C3=3D3Fuschung (Deception auf Deutch)

Elder

Reports on how it drives, to follow.

My dad always rated his one... but then it followed a succession of four wheel finery such as Ladas, Skoda Estelles, Citroen Amis (2 of the bloody things!) and an Austin Maxi, so it probably didn't exactly have the hardest of acts to follow.

-- JackH

Reply to
jackhackettuk

What's with the fantastic description?

Reply to
Elder

?

Picking it up later - appears to have been garaged for most of its life too.

-- JackH

Reply to
jackhackettuk

Fair enough. Retro is cool. And retro french is tre cool. ;)

Reply to
Elder

Pog, Mr Bollox and Alistair do seem to be the majority buyers. The rest buy one or two and flog them on. Having said that, some of them do have long term projects on the go. The turbo imp, the Piazza powered Kadette, and the Beardmore brothers.

Reply to
Elder

Rides... however, it has to

Well as a regular lurker, I have to say it seems to be full of more hopeless window shoppers than the majority of the forums / NGs I tend to loiter around.

You know the sort... 'Ooh look at that... I'd *love* that... how much do you want for that, I've wanted one for ages', etc.

-- JackH

Reply to
jackhackettuk

Oi, I resemble that comment. ;)