Orlando good hotels ?

Looking for first hand experience of decent places to stay.

I've read plenty of horror stories elsewhere - even about places that I know to be good.

So - anywhere anyone would recommend ?

For SWMBO, our 5 YO and me.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

try kissimee for mucho good cheap hotels ;)

Reply to
Rob

well i can't remember where i stayed back in june so don't help! but they had a bus service that went to disney. trouble is the place was a bit of a dump. rooms smelt all smokey! not just our room but my uncle and aunts room did too! we was only there a couple of nights to do a couple of disney parks so didn't bother me nice back in daytona.

if you can afford it go for one at the disney parks if you plan to go to disney at some point. you get into disney earlier AND they're pretty nice inside even the cheap ones! plus you aint to far from other attractions there

not much help i know but a few pointers oh and book as early as you can as the good places are always fully booked weeks even months in advance!

i went in june and one hotel we tried didn't have space till september!!!

you'll love it more than the 5 year old believe me haha lucky kid too! i had to wait till i was 24 for my dad to FINALLY take me :)

Reply to
Vamp

This is a *CAR* group, for hotel reviews try the Internet and one of many search engines.

Reply to
Bill

Right - I didn't know that...........

Hang on to I try a car post.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

kissimee is where i was lol be VERY picky mind you the place we stayed at was one of the cheapest and one of the only of a handful that had rooms... kinda know why now :)

Reply to
Vamp

This is a car group?????????? Damn.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

since when hehe

Reply to
Vamp

That's where we stayed too... Some decent food places on the main road through the place, and a dodgy tourist shop with a gravel car park where I did some donuts in the 'stang lol Very dusty...

Reply to
Abo