Re: Itchy feet.

So it looks like my criteria are

>Jap, turbo, 4wd and savagely fast. > >

ST205 WRC? Not stupidly fast out of the box, but potential with investment to be. probably a bit old, except you mentioned the R33.

Reply to
Elder

Standard Lancer or Standard Evolution?

Reply to
Elder

Bog standard Lancer. Worse interior than anything ever. And drove like shit.

Reply to
Doki

I was in a standard Lancer in Australia, I thought it was a lot like the Suzuki Baleno or Hyundai Accent/Excel in terms of cheap crapness, and I like French cars so that's got to count for something. (c:

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Not to mention being a devastatingly fast cross-country weapon with cupholders and a soft-touch dash.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

And 75mpg.

Reply to
Iridium

Completely different car to the Evo. I hate the normal Lancers with a passion.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston