OT: Armando Ianucci's Time Trumpet (beeb2)

Absolute class. Man's a genius.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Right then, uknova here I come. You recommended Help to me too, cheers :)

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

Just watched it and trying to hunt down bush imagine/wildside mashup. Can find the original bush mix of imagine, but trying to find a video of the mashup is trickier.

Reply to
Elder

Heh, no worries. I do appear to have exquisite taste.

In fact, I might hop along to uknova to get the rest of the series so far (Time Trumpet) as this is the first one I've actually caught.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

And while I'm at it, Marcus Brigstocke's presenting something or other to do with t'Edinburgh Festival at ten to midnight tonight on one of the normal channels - might be beeb2 again....

Reply to
AstraVanMan

They also have Asylum up (the comedy with Simon Pegg & Norman Lovett)

Reply to
Depresion

Found

?v=HdUWE5jkeHY