Re: {{ OT }} New success to complain about

"Jeff Strickland" >

American forces successfully took down an al-Qaeda safe house in Somolia. > I'm sure somebody will complain that al-Qaeda was not in Somolia until the > Americans came around. > >

Bet on it.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

No, Al-Qaeda wasn't in Iraq before the invasion. We don't have troops in Somalia. Anything else you'd like explained to you?

Reply to
ToMh

Watch me make Shmuckland silent. Here:

JoeSpareBedroom

Thanks for dredging up the exchanges, Joe. It appears the old adage is true in this case....one should not open his mouth in comment unless he has the proper information at hand, which Strickland clearly didn't. (nothing new there.)

Reply to
mack

I've got this one bookmarked. It's delicious. :-)

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

If a non-Repubican had ordered such an attack, the far right would have criticized that person for trying to divert attention from domestic matters and being too risk-averse to send in ground troops.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

larrymoe, when your hero clintoon lobbed missiles into some buildings in Afghanistan where was the outcry from the right? How about when clintoon blew up that baby food factory in Iraq, I never heard any outcry. larry moe you are trying to bullshit us again, shame.

Reply to
dbu.'

I just refer to him as Whiny Joe Besser, that's all he really is. He doesn't have any of the genius of the Howard Brothers. He's just a whiny little LIEberal Leftard.

Charles the Curmudgeon

Reply to
<n5hsr

What's the last book you read? How long ago?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

badgolferman

How long ago? And what did you read before that book?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

WHOOOSSHH !!!

Reply to
badgolferman

Nah...no whoosh. I ignored it.

It's safe to assume that like dbu, you do not read books. True?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I read a book every day.

Reply to
badgolferman

You're not clever enough to pull off this stunt.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

"larry moe 'n curly" ...

Probably - politics manage to corrupt, on every level.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

In the interest of time which I don't have I'll cut to the chase.

It's true, I do read a book every day.

Some of the titles are: "The Foot Book", "Where's Waldo", "The going to bed book", "The Very Hungry Caterpillar", "The very busy spider", etc.

You see, I have a job and a family. I spend my times at home with the family and read books to my younger son. Maybe that's why he is so advanced in his preschool class that he can read far better than any of his peers.

And when I want to read some non-fiction I get out books like "The Bible" and "Alcoholics Anonymous" that give me specific guidelines on how to live my life and treat others. I highly recommend them to you, they will open your mind tremendously and we all know that is something you desperately need.

Reply to
badgolferman

This explains a lot.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Our good friend Joe apparently does not believe in God. If what he choose to believe is correct it will make no difference in the end. But if he is not correct... I believe it just might LOL

Reply to
Mike hunt

Whatever you're drinking this morning, you really need to stop.

Belief in a deity is in NO WAY connected with a citizen's responsibility to understand the history of his country so he can vote responsibly. golf boy is not going to learn the history of this country from the bible or an AA book. He's living in a cocoon.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom