Deep petrol sender

I'm looking for a fuel level sender for an unusually deep (tall) petrol tank (I want a nice long range) dose anyone know what's available in sort of extra long variety?

Reply to
Depresion

I should have said I've found some deep ones in the states (there's even a

26" one on Amazon).
Reply to
Depresion

HGV ones are typically a couple of feet or so long. As long as you can mount it vertically from the top of the tank, I'd have thought you could use one of those.

Reply to
Conor

Ah good idea, I was looking at marine stuff and most of them seem to use something similar to canbus are stupidly expensive (£300+ just for the sender) but do come in sizes upto 2m.

Reply to
Depresion

Can't remember where you are but your local HGV breakers should have=20 plenty in for little money.

--=20 Conor

"No trilogy should have more than four books" - Arthur C. Clarke

Reply to
Conor