OT - for those amused by silly pranks.

Got sent this by a couple of my Czech mates, thought I'd post it.

Basically this is a genuine "Good Morning Czech" type breakfast show, with a live webcam broadcasting the view from the mountains of Bohemia while they waffle on about what the weather is going to inflict on them for the day. Bit like those pics of the beach / leaves / ducks or whatever that local news programmes have here.

The Webcam feed turned out to be easy enough to get to for a bloke with a bit of ingenuity and a laptop.

This was shown live..

Made me laugh anyway.

Reply to
Pete M