OT:Hull Dwellers

Whereabouts is the train station in Hull ?

Need to plan a trip in Autoroute, but it doesn't appear to include the station...

Reply to
Lordy

" Whereabouts is the train station in Hull ? "

Isn't it called Paragon Station?

Cuzman

Right in the middle !

It's on Ferensway, which is the A1079

Nom

Cheers, found it no problem. Recognised it straight away from that map, that's the bit of Hull I went to last time (when I took the pictures next to the bridge :)

It's also pretty much the only place I know in Hull, which was handy, heh.

Reply to
Lordy

lol I read this thread as hut dwellers.....

Reply to
Theo

shouldn't the title read "crustaceans"? :)

Reply to
dojj