OT: Made oi laugh

I really hope this is ironic.

Reply to
Albert T Cone

Unfortunatley it isn't. read the rest of the site. Pure comedy, except she is serious, and a real republican activist.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

I can't decide if it's a wind-up or not. If it is a wind-up then it's very funny. If it's not a wind-up then it's even funnier.

Reply to
Halmyre

"Jesus is so great I would even consider him an American"

Yee-haw. Welcome to hicksville, where men fear god and marry their cousins.

Reply to
Albert T Cone

No, she is really, really real. So are the poeple that write to her site.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

No, seriously, that's a wind up. The whole profile must be. Like the one to concerned parents, where it says things like "If your son asks for more RAM in his PC and a faster internet connection, then he is an evil hacker" etc etc.

I simply refuse to believe there is anyone in the world, that is on one hand, capable of writing coherently, and on the other would seriously believe that.

Reply to
AndyR

Check her other sites. The whole Christian Fundamentalist/Republican/Neo Conservative movement in the US is based on people like her.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

No, this is how some Americans *really* think...

Reply to
Abo

*shudder*
Reply to