OT:Pissed?

Anyone else pissed?

What with all these birthdays etc, thought I had better go out and spend some money :)

ANyone else pisseD?

Reply to
Ronny

Nope, but I was raising a TVR or two to all the Birthdays that are/have happened recently.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Nope. But I read a funny joke the other day - it went something like this:

A man was driving along in his car, when the engine suddenly stopped. He pulled over, got out of the car and opened the bonnet to have a look. Around that time a tramp was walking past, and stopped and looked at the man. The man turned to the tramp and said "Piston Broke", to which the tramp replied "yeah, so am I".

Reply to
AstraVanMan

*tumbleweed*

;)

Reply to
-=Dan=- ©

Is that with or without ice?

Reply to
JK

I was last night.... had a night out with some of the Bristol UKRMers.

Was feeling _very_ rough this morning.

Reply to
SteveH

On a car-related theme, I read a thread the other day from someone who wanted to know where to buy 710 fluid to top up their engine.

Reply to
SteveH

Heh, well it made oi larf anyway.

????

????

Oh yeah.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

I heard it as a woman who went to the Halfords part counter and said she needed a 710 cap, as hers had been lost.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Where did you go? should have given me a shout, i was in town

Reply to
Ronny

Wasn't in town, went for a meal and stuff at a pub in Thornbury.

Reply to
SteveH

?

I don't geddit ?

Reply to
Nom

Turn your monitor upside-down ;)

Reply to
Chet

I'm not anymore but i was, just never made it home/to a place with internet access to let you know

Reply to
Chet

I didn't get that either but didn't want to say.

Reply to
JohnR

Blonde moment?

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Yes, it's since been explained to me.

Didn't make me laugh though !

Reply to
Nom

I am infact blonde. Seriously !

Reply to
Nom

in news: snipped-for-privacy@news3.newsguy.com, "Nom" simpered :

You say that as if we are supposed to be suprised ;)

Reply to
Albert T Cone