OT "Protest to the Ebay Fee Structure Increase" may concern those that buy their bits from here

OT "Protest to the Ebay Fee Structure Increase" may concern those that buy their bits from here

  • --------- copy from here --------- +

Dear Friends,

I have just read and signed the online petition:

"Protest to the Ebay Fee Structure Increase"

hosted on the web by PetitionOnline.com, the free online petition service, at:

I personally agree with what this petition says, and I think you might agree, too. If you can spare a moment, please take a look, and consider signing yourself.

Best wishes,

Reply to
bongo rule