OT: Room 101, beeb2, now

as subject - should provide additional laughs to the s**te that's on here

Reply to
AstraVanMan

"I came in at number 27" LOL

Reply to
Depresion

Was pretty funny.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

No one has perhaps considered getting additional lives away from Usenet then for when it is a little slow on here...? Are we recommending each other things to do now instead of UKRCM? Try going outside guys - it's quite nice really :-)

Reply to
DanTXD

No one has perhaps considered getting additional lives away from Usenet then for when it is a little slow on here...? Are we recommending each other things to do now instead of UKRCM? Try going outside guys - it's quite nice really :-)

Reply to
DanTXD

get the f*ck outta here with that kinda social bollocks! we don't need folk like you polluting our minds that a world outside usenet exists! although you probably won't see this Mr 'I have a life outside usenet' man :)

Reply to
Vamp

Roads exist outside uesnet, I use them to get from one terminal to another.

Reply to
Depresion