sold the cavvy

No not the sri tartmobile but the stock ecotec runabout.

its a start only a van the sri and the punto to go :)

Reply to
Rob

is rob de-chavving? :)

Reply to
Vamp

yup

just waiting on dervy to come back and find out i've bought one tdi and hunting for another :)

Reply to
Rob

What the hell happened this year???

You've gone derv, I've gone derv, Dervy stayed petrol, SteveH had a German car, Astravanman / Vamp got banned, the whole UKRCMods world is turned upside down...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

To be fair, I'd had a German car for a few years before the Passat.

Reply to
SteveH

a brown, automatic Golf Cabrio that never seemed to actually move...

I imagine that was one of those cars the Germans deny involvement in.

"Nein, Ve did not bild zat von. Zat von vos bilt by ze Polish like ze Fiat Sechs Hundert"

Reply to
Pete M

It wasn't brown. It was 'candy red metallic'.

You're right about it not moving often, though.

Heh. Worst thing I ever did, getting rid of a 124 Spider to buy that.

Heh.

Reply to
SteveH

Pete mate (sorry, couldn't resist that)

I never knew you had the German...

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

hmmm dunno, sure i've said countless times on here though that i'd only have a BMW with an M badge, a lot of weird shit happens around here :) i'm sure i only got the E36 to piss SteveH off as he hates them so much ;)

Reply to
Vamp

Stop the clock.

You sold a 124 Spider for a pram, sorry, Golf convertible?!

And you say I'm strange by going for another petrol car! :)

Reply to
DervMan