[OT] The Beano

Freddie came home with a copy of the Beano. It's a pale imitation of how I remember the Beano as a kid :( Oddly, Minnie the Minx has a saucy teacher

Abo

Oh dear - it was crap then too...

I'm now left with the urge to see the punchline.

Reply to
Clive George

Bah, it was alright

Minnie had damaged the original globe so she substituted it with an exercise ball she'd taken from her mother. The teacher made her stick a pin in it and it went bang.

That was it, no slippering or caning or anything.

Reply to
Abo

I think that's something that happens when you get older. My teachers were munters when I was a lad. Now I know teachers and they're anything but munty.

Reply to
DervMan

Yeah it's weird init :)

Reply to
Ronny

Nah, my French teacher was a 6ft blonde stunner. And one of my middle school teachers was a hottie... I later dated her younger sister ;)

I suppose though, that they were exceptions. The rest were pretty munty as you put it.

Reply to
SPAMMEIFYOULIKEBUTIWONTREADIT