Ratter For Carl

You like ratters, how about this?

The blower works.

Saw a couple of these yesterday too:

Viper power, nice...

Reply to
Abo

At least the first one was deliberately tatty looking. That shiny one - "quite horrible" doesn't really begin to start to describe how I think it looks...

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

Don't fancy one in black, then?

I'd be out and buying one of these if the numbers came up. Viper power and utility in one. There's no accounting for taste...

Reply to
Abo

If I wasnt in a wheelchair and had access problems I would have one in black already... With 4 fifteen pound N2O bottle in the rear... I looked and it wasnt practical to convert one to suite me.

Burgerman

bummer that would have been a well good pimp wagon for ya!

Reply to
Vamp

Lol! who's the blind gimp?

ThePunisher

You mean me or the Northen one? Either way I like that bad boy a lot :D

Cool, but I'd take the top one ;)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Me too. I like it Hmm, dirty pickup with power.

Reply to
Elder

It was cool, it had various bits of trash in the back, and in the cab. A real ashtray lol. I never got to look under the hood but when I peered down through the hole for the blower I could see a set of gleaming headers in there :D

Reply to
Abo