OT : XBox 2 thing

A fine piece of advertising :)

Reply to
Nom

Thing is, my PC does all that, this is why I don't understand the logic behind a XBOX, I want a games console to play games, and good games, that's it.

If I want to talk to people, or play games online I use my PC.

But yeah it's a ok advert, I didn't count the number of time they Xbox but I think it was allot :)

Reply to
Ronny

Agreed, I've got no intention of buying one.

But it's a good video :)

Reply to
Nom

The vast majority of people are scared of PCs. They're horrendously complicated (to your average home using f****it) and they are constantly bombarded with scare stories.

Games consoles are nice and easy. People feel safe with them.

Reply to
LordyUK