Can You Beat This?

evidence excepted only. It's a 1.4 LSi L Reg Astra which cost me £180 and I have had it 14 months now and the only thing I have spent on it is £31.50 for a water pump, cambelt and oil filter, and flew through its last MOT.

Reply to
Richard Brant

So you just disqualified yourself by posting a picture? Or did you mean "accepted"? (c:

I had an H reg 205 Diesel that met its end upside down at over 195,000 miles. It cost me nothing, but my dad bought it new. All that ever needed doing to it was routine maintainence, a few hoses and a couple of radiators in all the time we had it. I don't have any photos of the clocks.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Bloody hell, 224 miles on a single trip. That's impressive!

Cheers,

Colin.

Reply to
Colin Stamp

aint got a pic and it wasn't my car so don't count but we had a 405 diesel at work in the part exchanges that had over 300k on the clock! JUST about still worked :)

Reply to
Vamp

224.4 actually! ;-P

Justin.

Reply to
Justin Cole

Birmingham to London and Back ;-)

Reply to
Richard Brant

How did they check the brakes, then?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

my old mans OLD passat had 500k iirc, gave it away and some fat chick drives it round

Reply to
Theo

Well it stopped OK when it landed didn't it?

Reply to
Peter Hill

Dad's old 5 cyl Audi 100 did silly mileage, but was scrapped due to terminal rot...

Reply to
Doki

Like I always say its not the Flying i'm scared of its the crashing ;-)

Reply to
Richard Brant

Why would anyone go to London?

Reply to