Paging SteveH

Did you mention that you might be in Swansea during the week?

Just wondering because I've noticed an MR2 down there that promises to have exactly what I'm after (ie, a good shell)...

Reply to
Timo Geusch

I can be around Swansea if I feel like it.

But it's probably only do-able if something is sat in a dealer's showroom so I can wander in to have a look when I get a chance.

Trying to organise looking at private sale stuff could well be a PITA for me.

Reply to
SteveH

It is a private sale, so that's probably a bit too much of a PITA to organise. Plus the car probably deserves to stay as it is anyway, given that it's a low-mileage, completely unmolested example.

Reply to
Timo Geusch