Pants - Tonsillitis

Pants, foul smelling pants, I've caught tonsillitis. It sucks, right, we get back from holiday, the Ka's battery is flat , we are rescued by a very nice man in a silver Volvo :) and I'm not well enough to drive.

Reply to
DervMan

Quit moaning, you could be iller ;) Although, for the time being at least, i am well enough to drive :) Oh lord, imagine when i can't....i mean, you're only missing out on driving a Ka, whereas i'll be missing out on driving a car!

;) GWS :)

Reply to
DanTXD

ROFL and a good point (apart from the Ka / 206 thing, heh).

It means the snooker is off for this weekend I'm afraid. :-(

Reply to
DervMan

DAMN right - i don't know what a bit of Tonsillitis would do to me right now, but i'm not wanting to find out :)

Reply to
DanTXD