Pfft not that rare are they?

well just picked up another so as far as i'm aware there are now 4 bx gti's owned by members of this group :) :)

new ones a crunched 16v for robbing bits for my 8v :)

finally happening douglas, the Bix is getting pimped

Reply to
Rob

Let me know if you have anything left from the 16v!!!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

what are you after carl?

Reply to
Rob

What colour is it? What interior has it got? Like this:

? Probably a few trim bits I can think of I'm after to tidy mine up.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

i love old skool 80's interiors :) no chav home strip in that like most 80's cars mind which is nice

Reply to
Vamp

My car is 1990 I'll have you know :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

well it's 80's style (although french 90's style was still out of date lol)

Reply to
Vamp

Pics! AstraPeterMan will probably also be interested.

(c:

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Make that 6. The GF has 1 and a 20 quid spare one for parts in the drive. Its got an mot as well!

Reply to
Burgerman

8v or 16v Burgerman?
Reply to
Carl Gibbs

And (this goes to Burgerman) is it an actual GTi? ISTR you mentioning your girlfriend had a 1.9 Estate or something.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Theres a black sad partially dismantled gti car on the drive and hers is a

1.9 tzi auto estate. Valves? 2

Nice smooth old thing.

Reply to
Burgerman