supra + BIG turbo!

looks nice too, i love the number plate!

Vamp

"Vamp" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net:

Must be me and my old screen, but I have no idea what the number plate says. Anyone with younger eyes care to enlighten me?

Reply to
Tunku

FUKA V8

Reply to
Jack

"Jack" wrote in news:451f134d$0$16560$ed2619ec@ptn-nntp- reader01.plus.net:

Ah, I thought it was that, but I was hoping for something better. Cheers.

Reply to
Tunku

On the road Yank V8's and German Inline 6's are easy. Just have to find one owned by someone that has been suckered by the "low down torque" myth and doesn't understand that best acceleration is at max power and they need to change down 2 or 3 to get max power and best acceleration. That will be all of them.

Peter Hill

I thought it was meant to be read as "f*ck you". (Supra's don't have V8's...)

Reply to
Lordy.UK

i think the point was his turbo'd straight six is faster than most V8's i think it reads as 'f*ck a V8' as in who needs one when you have a straight six with big f*ck off turbo.

Reply to
Vamp