Photo Blocker - Anyone used it?

has anyone used the photo blocker stuff that you spray on number plates to stop the speed cameras getting your plate detials?

Reply to
Keano

Doesn't work.

Reply to
Lordy

I know a cheaper method.

You know those matrix "Think!" boards.

We should get some changed, "Think! don't speed pasta camera".

If you are observing properly, then the chances are you won't get caught.

I don't always stick religiously to the speed limit, I drive in lots of unfamiliar places, and I haven't been flashed once.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Loads of people - they all use public transport now.

Reply to
Jamesy

It doesn't stop your number plate being photographed, but it has made my engine noticeably smoother running and increased BHP by at least 10%. It also increased fuel economy.

Reply to
Mark W

sighs with boredom at the same old shit.

Reply to
Theo

Speed cameras are there to catch the drivers who deserve to be caught. Inattentive ones are a good example.

None of the bolt on speed camera tricks work. I believe there is a website mainly dealing with radar detectors which also discusses devices to fit over the numberplate. Does anyone know of this www???

Reply to
SDD

My car has a slight recess into which the rear numberplate fits. I wondered how much further I could 'recess' the plate before it became unreadable to Gatsos. Probably far enough to look suspect!

Reply to
Mark W

Paint? Easier than that, just remove the rear plate altogether. You have to put it on again for the MoT.

Reply to
Questions

Friend of mine bought it, its rubbish.

Reply to
<fishman nineteen at bifgoot dot com>

- gnashes teeth at boring old response

Reply to
jeremy

the same jokes get tired....

Reply to
Theo

Well, the old ones are the.......oldest.

Reply to
Mark W

Find all the red light camera locations at photoenforced.com.

Reply to