Pikes Peak madness

Hello everybody.

Got meself a copy yesterday.

It's just awesome for lack of a better word.

Been watching the clip until 5 am.

WOW!!! I want Group B Peugeot 406 for my birthday!

Sergey

... Stupidometer:  64%

Reply to
Sergey Vizgunov

Is that the old Ari Vatanen one with the 405, called Climb Dance, and was that a typo, or is there a new one with a 406 that i should be downloading?

Reply to
Dan405

Hello everybody.

18 Jan 04 03:41, I wrote to all:

SV> Peugeot 406

I mean 405 T16

Sergey

... Voicemail: Acnowledgement by a business that it hates its customers.

Reply to
Sergey Vizgunov

Hello Dan405.

18 Jan 04 01:05, you wrote to me:

D> Is that the old Ari Vatanen one with the 405, called Climb Dance,

That's the one.

D> and was that a typo, or is there a new one with a 406 that i should be D> downloading?

A typo, 5 am and slightly pissed you know...

Sergey

... Don't worry - shit happens

Reply to
Sergey Vizgunov

I wasn't taking the piss :) I Just wondered if there was another!

Reply to
Dan405

Hello Dan405.

18 Jan 04 12:43, you wrote to me: >>

D> I wasn't taking the piss :) I Just wondered if there was another!

I know - here's mine (compressed DVD snippet for a preview)

4,8 Mb

Sergey

... Ever notice how ours is the only planet named after dirt?...

Reply to
Sergey Vizgunov