Pinched from another place, but impressive.

Bloke builds Countach replica in his basement.

Pete M

Stunning. A true craftsman. the ali bodywork is a thing of beauty especially when you consider the work involved in turning flat sheet in to that! Seeing the way he got it out, I remember building a Yamaha XS flat tracker in my cellar of a rented groundfloor flat when I lived in Reigate many years back. Slight snag was found when the finished bike wouldn't go round the corner at the bottom of the cellar stairs. This resulted in a stripdown to frame/engine level and a lot of huffing/puffing getting it out! That replica Lambo though, is probably better built than an original.

JB

Reply to
JB

I'd have that over a real 'un.

More pics here;

Tony (UncleFista)

i don't understand why did he build it in the freaking basement? lol still VERY cool!

Reply to
Vamp