Ping:Carl

It will be once I've fixed it up, but someone else on here has already got first dibs :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

put me dowm for seconds then

Reply to
Rob

Will do. What's wrong with the 8v then?

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

its missing 8 valves and the mi i rescued is not a good example(hence will soon be isntalled in a 205)

Reply to
Rob

There a white one advertised for £975 on adtrader - check out the link on the 16v forum. The guy I part own the black 16v with is also doing up a grey 16v which will be ready soon. Should be in near mint condition, but therefore a bit more pricey than the black one.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

well keep me posted i'm in the market for a gti 16v

Reply to
Rob