Ping: Conor (and other Capri/old Fordisti)

Don't suppose you have a couple of old 16 spline half shafts gathering dust?

Reply to
Abo

For which axle ?

Reply to
Tony (UncleFista)

Sadly, no. Could do with some 2.8i ones myself.

Reply to
Conor

Salisbury of some kind

Reply to
Abo

Ah not to worry. There's a guy who's got himself an old RHD pickup chassis (we switched to LHD in 2003 to race on the oval) and he's going to put it through the SVA. He's on the scrounge for some parts...

Reply to
Abo

Is this guy from Scotland by any chance ?

Is he called Blake ?

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Yes! And he's just been told he's asking for the wrong stuff, he needs the Quaife ones we still run now...

Reply to
Abo

Right, in that case Tony knows who I'm talking about too. Quaife stuff - that'll be cheap then.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Ah right, for some reason I thought you were on about escort axles. Pity, I know an ex-stocker with around 20 halfshafts with new bearings :)

Reply to
Tony (UncleFista)

That'll be Blake from LB ? He's the only one building a pickup I know :)

Reply to
Tony (UncleFista)

That'll be the fellow.

Personally, I don't get it, but what (tf) do I know, I've got an old Sylva :-))

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

I saw a car yesterday at the Yorkshire Locost meet that makes your Silva look like a supermodel. Have you seen the BMW Monster Chris G's Bro-in-law has built ?

I have photos...

:)

Reply to
Tony (UncleFista)

Send me the URL via U2U on t'other place then.

I need a laugh :-)

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Done.